Hello beauties! How’s the weather where you are? Here in Bennington, Vermont it is below zero, which is not my cup of tea! I have no plans to leave my apartment for a couple of days, unless I absolutely have to!
Finally, a little prezzie came today, and I couldn’t wait to tear into the bright pink envelope with my February Ipsy Glam Bag which had a Valentine’s Day theme.
Let’s break down the contents and take a peek inside the cute faux beadwork bag. This is my fourth month with Ipsy, and I’ve been consistently impressed with the bags themselves. They’re really cute and good quality, just one more reason why Ipsy is worth the ten bucks! These items are what I found in MY glam bag, which they tailored to my specific preferences, based on a survey I filled out. This isn’t reflective of what products were included in other people’s glam bags!
INSIDE THIS MONTH’S BAG:
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil – Small Sample
- ABOUT: This product here makes it easier to retain moisture while prepping skin for makeup. The oil is “lightweight and quick absorbing”.
- ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE: $3.00. The full sized version goes for $42.00 on, not exactly in my price range. I’m assigning my sample a value of $3.00, because it is teeny tiny.
- Seraphine Carrot and Rose Hydrating Cream
- ABOUT: This is a vegan formula from a company with a conscience!
- RETAIL VALUE: $19.00
- Chella Moisturizing Lipstick Pencil
- ABOUT: The name is pretty self-explanatory
- RETAIL VALUE: $18.00 normally, currently $13.00 sale price via link above
- Luxie Beauty Small Tapered Blending Eye Brush #231
- ABOUT: I’m a sucker for a good eye brush, and this one is not only cute and high quality, it is different than anything I’ve ever owned!
- ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE: $12.00
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment, Sierra Nevada #02
- ABOUT: This is champagne colored eye color, and I love it because it is very shimmery and highly pigmented!
- RETAIL VALUE: $14.99
The contents of this months glam bag total NEARLY $67.00! I am once again impressed, my friends! If you aren’t a subscriber and you’re sitting on the fence as to whether or not you should get a glam bag, SIGN UP NOW!!
I’m not sure about you, but I could never afford a single one of these products with my budget! Ipsy consistently delivers a variety of high quality products, and I have no plans to cancel my subscription, like EVER! This month’s glam bag gets a grade of A+!
What are your thoughts about Ipsy? Got any feedback for me? Leave your comments below, and STAY BEAUTIFUL!